Want to be a lifeguard? Not currently certified? No problem, Wave Country will certify you for free. Lifeguard candidates must be 15 years old or older, capable of passing a proficiency swim test to get into the class, and have the ability to work 35 - 40 hours per week including weekends.
Not sure you want to be a lifeguard but still want to have a fun summer job? Attendants do a little bit of everything. Front gate, Concessions, or Cleanup Crew? All of these positions offer great opportunities to interact and serve our customers, have fun with your coworkers while performing your duties, and enjoy all the sun and fun that the pool has to offer. Candidates must be 14 years old or older, have a great customer service attitude, the desire to be part of a team, and the ability to work 35 - 40 hours per week including weekends.
To apply for either of these positions please contact email@example.com and start your path to a great summer at the pool!
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our other guests, and our staff members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Wave Country. An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exist in any public place where people are present. Covid-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention , senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
Please help keep each other healthy and safe!!
Things to know before you visit Wave Country
- We will be operating under an 800 person capacity.
- We will be closed on Mondays for deep cleaning activities and super chlorination of the pools,.
- Speed slides will be closed this summer.
- Please do not visit Wave Country if you are experiencing any of these coronavirus symptoms.
- We will not be selling season passes this season.
- We will not allow re-entry this season. If you leave the waterpark you will have to get back in line and re-enter with the 800 person capacity policy in place.
- We will have concessions open but will only be serving bottled drinks and Icee drinks. You are welcome to bring your own food and drink. We do not allow glass containers and we do not allow alcohol. Any alcohol found while checking bags and coolers will be confiscated and disposed of.
- Tubes will be available for use. Tubes will be disinfected every morning. Any tube left unattended or pulled from the pool will be disinfected and put back out for usage.
- Bring your own chairs and shade. Due to social distancing measures, use of super umbrellas will be limited as will seating under trees. We suggest bringing a pop up tent or canopy along with lawn chairs if needed.
- Please be patient. Lines will be a bit longer this summer as we take all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff members.
- Once you arrive at Wave Country please follow all posted signage and floor decals.
- Face coverings are not required but highly recommended especially in areas like the bathrooms and locker rental where social distancing can be challenging.
- Please wash hands regularly and take advantage of hand sanitizing stations.
How is Wave Country working to ensure the safest visit possible for our guests?
About Wave Country
One of the area's only wave-action swimming pools! Ride the waves or just let them lap at your feet. There are calm, "non-wave" periods, also. You have access to two water flumes, two speed slides, and one kiddie slide! Must be 48 inches tall to ride the flume slides and the speed slides. There's even a kiddie pool with water dropping features and a children's playground. Your admission includes floats. However, the supply of floats is limited. Extensive fast-food concessions available as well! You may also bring your own food and drink in a cooler. We do not allow glass containers or alcohol. Your bags and coolers are checked upon entry. Shaded areas are limited as are the Super Umbrella areas. Super Umbrella areas are first come, first served. We suggest bringing your own chairs and a popup tent.
- Adult admission (13 years and older): $12
- Child admission (3 years to 12 years): $10
- Child admission (2 years and under): FREE
- Spectator admission: Everyone entering Wave Country must pay the appropriate admission fee listed above
Rates are half-price for children Tuesday through Thursday, 3:00–5:00 p.m. Not applicable on holidays.
Please note: children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.